poniedziałek, 31 października 2011

Getting warmer

As some of you already know, I am now located in Poland. It's getting a bit chilly right now over here. My gaming room was not supposed to be a room of any kind when the house was built and thus there's no heating in there. I had to dish out some money and buy a standalone gas heater. And it works! Doesn't leak gas or anything, hasn't exploded yet either. Soon, some gaming should commence when me and my brother organise some time together, a man-date you might say.

I also managed to put some paint on my models and... convert antoher Big Mek for my army. You can see a sort of GW sneek peak on the army pic in the previous post, but as soon as I get 30 minutes of free time I will shoot a HD clip of it an put it on YouTube. A cool, High Definition, 360 degrees of the model.

Apart from that I have been insanely busy and stressed looking for a job. I don't want ANY job, I want a good job. It's either that or trying to be my own boss. And we all know how difficult that can be. So, I have been applying and got only one reply so far. It seems like a great job and I managed to get through to the third stage when assessment takes place in the company's offices. I think I got pretty far, thus the stress. I need to prepare a presentation, a self assessment sheet and some things. Keep your fingers crossed! I need this job!

Till later gang!

PS
One word: Warcanto! (google it)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...