poniedziałek, 9 lutego 2015

Box #6 - Devilfish

Witajcie!

Jak zapowiadałem na Facebooku, konkurs dobiegł końca wraz z końcem stycznia. Wybrane zostało pudełko numer 6 a w nim konwertowany Devilfish. Zaraz po wyjęciu z pudła wyglądał tak.

Welcome!

As I promised on my Facebook page, the voting has ended together with January. Box number 6 has been chosen and from it a Devilfish has emerged. That's how it looked like just after taking it out.

grot orderly, warhammer 40k, 40k, tau, games workshop 

grot orderly, warhammer 40k, 40k, tau, games workshop

Jak na razie wyglądał jak zwykły Devilfish z zajebistymi silnikami (skromność przemawia przeze mnie na wskroś) i jakąś tam rurką. Ale to mi nie wystarczyło. Przód był zbyt petaułski, znaczy się szczupły. Wymagał mięcha!

As you can see it looked like a normal Devilfish with awesome Orky engines (if I can say so myself) and an exhaust pipe. This was not enough for me. The front was to wimsy and thin. It needed bulking up!

grot orderly, warhammer 40k, 40k, tau, games workshop

Spójrzcie na te silniki z zakrętek. Spójrzcie na nie!!!

Look at those engines made out of bottle caps. Look at them!!!

grot orderly, warhammer 40k, 40k, tau, games workshop

Zanurkowałem więc w swoje bits boxy o nakładłem płyt, szybek i różnego rodzaju badziewia na niego. Dodałem dwie symetryczne rury wydechowe, które odłamałem z ciężarówki z Allegro (ktoś to fajnie skonwertował) i voila! Grubasek!

I have dived into my bits boxes and started adding plates and shields and shit. I have added two symmetrical exhaust pipes that I snapped off a trukk I bought already converted and voila! Fatboy!

grot orderly, warhammer 40k, 40k, tau, games workshop

grot orderly, warhammer 40k, 40k, tau, games workshop

grot orderly, warhammer 40k, 40k, tau, games workshop

Teraz powoli pracuję nad malowaniem, bazowe kolory już są, ale fotki pokażą się, jak będzie coś więcej. A teraz nie pozostaje wam nic innego jak złożyć mi gratulacje z ruszenia hobby po kilku tygodniach bezczynności oraz stworzenia tej latającej bestii.

So now I am slowly painting it, base colours are there already. Pics will appear when there's more to show. And now you can only congratulate me restarting my hobby after couple of weeks of doing nothing and coming up with this beast of a flyer.

3 komentarze:

  1. Zajebiaszczy jest, wcześniej już był fajny, ale teraz miodzio! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This conversion looks awesome! Really looking forward to see the progression!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...