wtorek, 17 stycznia 2012

Battlewagons / Battlewagony

Just a little update to show that it's not just fun and games in the recent days of Grot Orderly. I have been working on my Battlewagons, both of them at the same time. I have been trying out using an airbrush to the majority of work like armour and base colours. It worked out pretty well. On the original one I tried doing pre-shading and the results are amazing! Shame it has got hundreds of rivets everywhere and they are doing my head in! Well, here are the photos.

Malutka aktualizacja aby pokazać że nie ostatnio nie tylko gram i się bawię, ale także ciężko pracuję nad Battlewagonami. Obydwoma równocześnie. Próbuję nauczyć się obsługi aerografu do malowania większości dużych obiektów i ich pancerza. Wyszło mi to całkiem nieźle. Na oryginalnym wagonie próbowałem zrobić pre-shading. Efekty są niesamowite! Tylko szkoda, że głowa mnie już boli od tych nitów, są ich setki! No cóż... foteczki.



2 komentarze:

  1. A Big Hello from your newest member.

    I recently came across your blog and just started to follow you, as I think your orks are great, so we might have a couple of things in common as I too have a hobby blog you might like to follow to at

    uniteallaction.blogspot.com

    So feel free to drop me a comment and hopefully become a member, keep up the good work. And hopefully I'll hear from you soon.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...