poniedziałek, 16 sierpnia 2010

Busy busy busy...

I was pretty busy getting started with Warhammer Fantasy Battle. I started collecting Orcs & Goblins, you guessed right? So until now I got myself two units of 20 orcs with two handed weapons and a unit of 40 orcs with spears and shields. My old unit of 40 goblins with spears and shields. They all need some more paint done on them, but they are game ready. I bought an old giant, 7 boar boyz and Avatars of Woe Black Orc Warboss.
There are also 20 goblin spider riders and 20 goblin archers.

I will post pictures when I finish painting whole units. For now some thoughts:

I have some problems with wining games. Chaos knights are the shit! They are whipping my ass so hard, I can't sit! I need to find a way to kill those bastards!

On the other unrelated note: I'm getting a commission coming. It's going to be a whole Lizardmen army. I will be posting pictures during the next couple weeks with the progress.

Till Later Guys!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...