niedziela, 23 sierpnia 2009

Blood Bowl!

O hai!

Finally me and Alex started our teams. After having one game and bending / omitting the rules to the extreme we decided to write up rosters and play it properly.

So... my team won 2:1 and an MVP title in my team was given to guy who cowered with the ball on MY touchdown line on turn 8 of second half. That ork actually had an idea what to do to win. Oh yes, obviously, I started a team of orks... or orcs. I built them from some bits I had gathered and now I have 6 linemen, 2 blitzers, 2 throwers and 2 black orcs. I need to model up my charachter or sth and some fans (if I manage to get some).

On other note, I finished painting a TAC squad for my Raven Guard and combat squad for my Red Scorpions army, which I decided to build very, very slowly. I will then team them up with Raven Guard and have 3000pts of pure Apocalypse awesomeness!

'till then!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...