poniedziałek, 17 sierpnia 2009

Space Marines Diorama

After reading one of the Black Library books I had this idea for a diorama. By accident I read bAttle brothers as bOttle brothers. That spurred and idea in my huge, twisted polish head.

DRUNK SPACE MARINES!

And that's what I come up with during one of my nightshifts:


But... after having much trouble with the name for the drink (Single Melt Scotch?) I decided to spruce it up a little bit with an orky vehicle on the other side, or maybe a character (don't know yet) and enter Golden Demon with it. To get to FW queues earlier if not for anything else :D

Oh, right... got sidetracked. Yes, an orky thing on the other side and space marines trying to blow it up with their meltas. A bit of repositioning will do the trick. The guy kicking the other in the butt would be kicking a barrel full of slime. The guy carrying two meltas will be in the back. The guy leaning on the wall might be pushing some stuff over to tip it on the orky vehicle.

What do you think?

Plus, I pre-ordered two boxes of Space Hulk... Have you seen the models?! They... are... amazing! One of the boxes will go one eBay or a kind someone who will be willing to pay for it when GW runs out :P

That's all folks! Till later...

PS
Oh, tonight on the nightshift I had a chance to rugby takle a customer! F. U. N. :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...