piątek, 15 października 2010

FLGS, shop and podcast news

Couple busy day behind me. Couple things happened, big things. There are some things ahead of me. But I should cut the crap and get to the point. Stop stalling and tell you what happend.

First of all our FLGS Wargames Heaven has closed down for good. Don't know why they closed down, but as a Polish saying goes: if you don't know what is it all about, it's about money. But why was I busy? I am helping them out with getting rid of stock. So if you need any GW or Vallejo paints, give me a shout in the comments, hehe. I also got AT43, Urban War and some GW books and Tyranid models. I had to sort them things into boxes. Sorting out paints took me two days... yes; I got loads!

With the shop closure we lost our club. So we needed to find a new place to play our games. We found a pub, organised ourselves, started a forum and a Facebook page and we are ready to roll. The club is called Call of Dice. Here is the forum and here is the Facebook page. We are located in Brighton, UK, so if you are from around here you need to come and visit. It's not only wargaming club; we also play card and board games.

Also, we need a shop that will stop the GW monopoly in our area. So... there are ideas, there are people, there are plans. Now we need money, as always.
Also, on a related note me and couple mates are thinking of starting a podcast. A general gaming podcast. We should record first episode soon, maybe in the begining of November. Three of us should make an awesome show or so I hope. There's no website for it yet, but soon there will be and you will be the first ones to know about it.

Becuase of all this I didn't have much time for my commission work and that has put me a little behind the schedule. I'm still working on my Crimson Fists, Lizardmen and some Goblins... busy busy time ahead of me.

Till next time guys!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...