czwartek, 2 września 2010

Blood Angels army for sale!

Phew! Just managed to post the Crimson Fists to a happy buyer and I've got another army to sell.
It's my mate's Blood Angels with two units of Death Guard, two Dreadnoughts and two characters. It's almost 1500 points except for two Drop Pods that need to be added. It has been painted by another mate who's CMoN profile you can find here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The army will be out on eBay in the evening. Watch this space for a linky.

Till later!

2 komentarze:

  1. That's some nice work you've done. Good luck on the auction.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. That's not my paintjob. I only sell this army for a friend. I do take credit for awesome photos :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...