czwartek, 15 września 2016

30 day Hobby Challenge #15 / 30 dniowe Wyzwanie Figurkowe #15


What's the smallest model you have played with or painted?

I think this would have to be the Flames of War army I have painted some years ago. I bought a lot of Shermans, a lot of infantry and painted the lot in one week. But... these were some seriously small models. I couldn't do much details on them, that's why I didn't get the hobby side of it really.

Soon I sold them all and moved back to 40k. 

Below some pics of the first batch of the models I painted, old photos I could find.

Najmniejszy model jaki pomalowałeś lub którym dowodziłeś?

Kiedyś kiedyś miałem całą armię do Flames of War. Zakupiłem masę Shermanów, masę piechoty i pomalowałem to wszystko w jeden długi tydzień. Niestety nie dało rady robić ciekawych szczegółów na tej piechocie i modelach ogólnie, dlatego też strona modelarska mnie nie porwała.

Wkrótce wróciłem znowu do 40tki..

Poniżej stare fotki pierwszej partii pomalowanych figurek jakie mogłem znaleźć.





1 komentarz:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...