Another week, another White Dwarf from Games Workshop. Here's what's inside:
- A release of the new Terminator Assault Squad and a Librarian
- Shield of Baal: Exterminatus in slipcased two-volume hardback and eBook and iBook editions. This is a last installment of the Shield of Baal: Laviathan and Shield of Baal: Deathstorm campaign. Blood Angels and Flesh Tearers fighting of Tyranids. It contains eight missions, 18 datasheets, Relics and Warlord Traits for Angels, Tearers and (!) Necton Mephrit Dynasty!
- Ruuuleees! I think the game is selling poorly if they are including the basic ruleset into the WD, together with two scenarios and hero profiles and example army lists.
- Some models, who cares?
The Phodian Mind War
- A eight pages long battlereport (don't get exited, it's mostly pictures) of a game between Blood Angels and Flesh Tearers versus Tyranids. You can see how all the new toys look on the table and how they fare in the game as well.
- Painting Mephrit Dynasty from Exterminatus as well as painting Flesh Tearers
- Flesh Tearers Vanguard Strike Force that gets special rules like: Leading by Example (can do disordered charges without penalties) and Red Thirst (+1 to Initiative in the first round of combat).
- Brand new minigames
- Exclusive Exterminatus datasheets
- Free Cities of Death Tactical Objectives